Thursday 12 June 2014

Couldn't stop to participate

Earlier I was thinking that I will not participate in any kind of competitions but I couldn't stop myself ....
Participated in the SRM 624 and guess what ? I submitted 2 div2 problems successfully a 250 & a 500 finishing at 8th place in my room 'my current best' previous best was 10th . Got 246 odd pts from the 250 pointer I think this is my best till now. 
The problems were very easy in this SRM that's why I could solve them(This is the truth).

I participated in Codechef's June Long contest also and solved 2 problems for the first time in a long contest.
So, definitely I am improving day by day I should not give practicing because practice is the key to get better at almost everything and coding competitions are no different. 



No comments:

Post a Comment