Friday 6 June 2014

Learning how to climb

I am still practicing Div2 250 problems and when I get tired or frustated (when I stuck at some prob. for long) I start doing problems from other online judges like SPOJ,Codechef.

On Topcoder I am stuck at string problems like how to extract integer values from the given string
In some questions we are given string vectors and we need to manipulate the integer values like summing all the integers or some calculations involving them . I've found a way to deal with them . I am using c_str() and sscanf() functions but I am in a search of better technique to deal with them .

By the way, My college is at 11th page of institutions rankings on SPOJ currently ranked at 1042 . I want it to be in top 100 at least and for that to happen I need help from all my fellow batch mates and juniors. I hope one day we will be in top 100 . Currently I am ranked at 9903 worldwide on SPOJ .

Still practicing more and more problems ... A long way to go from now.... The journey has just begun ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment