Sunday 31 August 2014

One more great week !

This week was very good in terms of my ratings in the various online contests. 

For the first time I solved 3 Div 2 problems in a codeforces round and now I am at my all time highest rating of 1457 . I solved a question in SRM also and now my rating is above my past 4 months record . 
We solved 1 question in TCS codevita too .  
Today I solved a problem in Codechef's Lunchtime too.

This weekend I was developing a GUI in python using tkinter . I made a simple quiz with some options as buttons on it .Clicking on the buttons displays comment(Label) on your selection in a funny manner . I'll add some more features to it in the coming weeks .  

We are planning to take part in ICPC online rounds as the first team from our college . Lets see what we'll be able to do . 

Thanks for reading . 

No comments:

Post a Comment