Tuesday 21 October 2014

ACM !

So, its official now . My team got selected for ICPC onsite regional of Amritapuri !

Though, our performance was very bad but we got selected as we were the best team in our college.
We would like to make a mark in our first ever regional . Lets see what happens in the coding arena .

These days I'm learning and coding as much as I can . Expanding my armory with new techniques ranging from geometry to DP ,from bits to graphs.

After a long time I participated in a timed contest on codechef and stood 852 out of around 2500 contestants . Not one of my best but still good enough for a start after a very long time .

Yesterday I solved a question based on breadth first search and it felt so great after solving that as it was my first bfs problem . I was waiting for this for a long time .

Thanks for reading and keep coding !

No comments:

Post a Comment