Wednesday 31 December 2014

Bye Bye 2014 Welcome 2015

I'll say that the year 2014 was one of the most happening year of my life. I learnt a lot in this year and by the end of this year I am a much more learned person. I got deviated from my ultimate goal but now I am back with full support from my loved ones. In one word I would say that year 2014 was "fantastic".I had a lot of ups and downs and a lot of failures and they taught me how to move on.

I have some goals ready for 2015 I want to complete them as fast as possible.
At present I'll be focusing on Machine Learning because I think it solves the deep desire in me to do something of the type I used to imagine when I was a kid.I wanted to be a scientist and I can make it true if I study data science. Its difficult to follow that path but lets see how much motivated I remain throughout this quest.May be one day I'll be able to call myself a data scientist. 

Wishing everyone a very happy and prosperous new year !

No comments:

Post a Comment