Thursday 31 December 2015

Writing Again !

I stopped writing on this blog for around 1 year. I was trying to do a lot of things simultaneously and not able to handle them properly.

But now, I am starting to write again.

The year 2015 was like an eye opener for me. Got to learn a lot of things which includes basics of HTML, CSS, Machine Learning, Game Development. Python, Android App development, Git and Github.

For past 1 month I was busy in taking courses from coursera regarding these things and right now I am making an android app "Medicator" this includes a medical dictionary for various disease plus a quick check up feature which can tell what kind of disease a person might be suffering from. Its still in development and may get completed by the end of Jan 2016. I'm not so much excited about this.

The reason is that  I've started making games ;)

I've learnt the basics of unity game engine and want to make my own games.
I've made a game 'Box Shooter 3D'. Its a shooter game which starts with a 15 seconds timer, you've to shoot green boxes for score, shooting white boxes increase the time and shooting yellow boxes reduces it.  Here is the link if you want to play. This won't open in Chrome as Google has decided not to support unity plugin.

I've taken help from a game development course in order to build the basic part of this game and then I've increased the difficulty level because it was too easy without it. I'm planning to build more levels of this game.

There is one more game under development 'Spin It !' Its an exciting third person game. I want to make this one a major game with lots of stages and upgrades. This one will take a lot of time because I''ve very limited time during college but I am planning to deploy this in google play store before April at least . Let's see if I can meet this deadline.

Stay tuned for more updates. A very Happy New Year in advance ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment