Tuesday 19 January 2016

App Improvement

This week I was busy in adding more features to the medicator app. As of now its a very basic app but with some more features (which I don't want to reveal at the moment) it will be much more useful and complete.

You can expect this update to be rolled out in the first week of february.

At present I've changed my priority from game development to app development. First I want to focus only on this app and then I'll work on the game which I was building.I don't know how much time will I spend on this one but its a very good learning experience for me.

For first 2 days of the week which I spent on SpinIt . I learnt how to add swipe movement to the game screen by changing camera using lerp function in c# unity. I was having some problem in implementing it correctly but in the end I got it right. I am planning to redesign the levels and make them more interesting than just plain blocks.

I'll try my best to resume my game project just after completing the app.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment