Tuesday 15 July 2014

A Busy Week..

This week I was very busy . I went to my Guru ji's(Spiritual Teacher) town to celebrate Guru Poornima with my family . Its an Indian festival dedicated to teachers. Word 'guru' is made of two sanskrit words 'gu' which means darkness and 'ru' which means remover.Whatever little I've achieved in my life is due to the teachings and blessings of my teachers .

I was trying to learn Breadth First Search this week . Now, I know the basic idea of Breadth First Search but don't know how to code it properly .I would like to add this graph searching technique in my armory ASAP .

My summer vacation is coming to an end .On 20th July I'll be moving out of my hometown for another amazing semester. This time I'll meet a whole new array of freshers . Really getting excited to search for good programmers out their .

The journey has just begun .


Thanks for reading and keep coding .  

No comments:

Post a Comment